Work continues (finally) After I've been working for several weeks on the Ferrari, it was about time that I took up working on this car again. But that actually happened sooner than I expected (because of the paint problems I encountered with the Ferrari). First thing I wanted to do was change the footrest of the driver. I glued a piece of styrene inside the opening that separated the front and rear part of the footrest. I'm not 100% sure that the footrest in Gigi Galli's car was like this as I have no picture of this part from Gigi's car. And in my picture archive I've found pictures both with and without the opening. But the pictures of the most recently run Peugeot 307's show the opening to be closed, so I assume that it was this way in Gigi's car too. Another part I needed to change was the shift ring on the steering wheel. On the left picture below, the original shift ring can be seen. It is obvious that it differs from the one in the
This blog is a continuation of my original website. It is devoted (mainly) to my plastic scale modelling activities.