Spick and span When looking through the pictures of this project, I noticed that there had been no work done on this project since March. So it was about time to do something. As can been seen in the previous update, there seems not that much work left to finish this build. But looks are deceiving. Because the layer of clear that has been put in this car has quite some orange peel to it, so I had to sand it all out. This process took me already a few hours, and I'm not finished yet. As with the Peugeot 307 WRC, I used MicroMesh polishing clothes in the roughness 4000, 6000, 8000 and 12000 to sand out all the orange peel. To protect the most delicate parts, where the expected layer of clear is thin, I masked them with masking tape before I started the sanding process. But sadly, all these precautions couldn't prevent me from slightly damaging the paint layer. Because when I tried to clear the panel lines of the trunk from the sanding residue (with a wooden toothpi
This blog is a continuation of my original website. It is devoted (mainly) to my plastic scale modelling activities.