The Interior, continued Work has been going on with the interior of this car. And I must say that I am quite happy with the results so far. After I had painted (most of) the interior in the previous update, it was time to start with the decalling. As I have shown in the last photo of the previous update, there are a lot of decals that have to be applied onto the interior to simulate the wood that's been used in the real car. I started with the sidepanels (or doors actually). After I had painted the levers for the doors and the windows I started with the decals. I really wonder how I could have managed that without Micro Sol and Set, to get the decals to conform to the shape of the door. After applying Micro Sol I thought that nothing happened. Than the decals got all wrinkled. But after some time they smoothed out nicely, as can be seen from the picture above. Strengthened by the results from the doors, I started on the dashboard. A bit more work, as the dashboard
This blog is a continuation of my original website. It is devoted (mainly) to my plastic scale modelling activities.